Unless otherwise indicated, each paper published in The Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking. Authors do not need to contact the journal to obtain rights to reuse their own material. They are automatically granted permission to do the following:
- Reuse the article in print collections of their own writing.
- Present a work orally in its entirety.
- Use an article in a thesis and/or dissertation.
- Reproduce an article for use in the author's courses. (If the author is employed by an academic institution, that institution also may reproduce the article for teaching purposes.)
- Reuse a figure, photo and/or table in future commercial and noncommercial works.
- Post a copy of the paper.
- Link to the journal site containing the final edited PDFs created by the publisher.
Unless otherwise indicated, the authors and the journal grant permission to reproduce and distribute for nonprofit educational uses material published in the journal, provided that: (1) in the case of copies distributed in class, students are charged no more than the cost of duplication; (2) the copied work is well identified with a proper notice of copyright affixed to each copy.
Permission to reproduce and to distribute any work published in The Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking should be directed to author(s). All such reproduction must identify the author(s), the Journal, the volume, the number of the first page, and the year of the work’s publication in the Journal.